Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Mother's Day From Boston

Here's an email I received from Boston while in DC since, of course, I'm a dog-mom.

Hi Mom,

I'm having lots of fun at Marley's house. He is very patient with me when I nip at his ears and his tail. He and I slept until 9 a.m. this morning. Then I met his cousins Lucy and Lily. They are little white westies and they are real crabby! They barked a lot at me - I'm not sure why because I was very nice to them.

Marley and I went on a 45 minute walk, and I saw a lot of birds that I wanted to chase. Then we played outside with all the neighbor dogs - Lucy, Lily, Abby the french poodle and Marley. I've never been so tired in my life. I'm taking a nap right now trying to recover.



There was a dinner party here last night and I met a whole bunch of people and snuggled up with all of them. Everyone really likes me here, and they all like to hold me and squeeze me.



Marley has some really cool toys and he likes to play tug of war with me. Sometimes he wins, sometimes I win. I'm sending you some pictures because I'm sure you are missing me. Have a good time in Washington with Kathy and Joy, and I'll see you on Wednesday.

Happy Mother's Day!

Love, Boston

No comments:

Post a Comment