Monday, May 25, 2009

A Bird Dog?



On a trip to Home Depot this weekend for gardening twine I acquired a tree for the patio garden. It's a great little globe blue spruce in a topiary form, and was planted in a rather large wooden box.

Needing help getting the tree in the car, I solicited a couple gentlemen to assist. (Actually I needed to figure out how it was going to fit in the car - I drive a Subaru Outback, a.k.a, the Grocery Getter). When I opened the back there was the crate that Boston rides in. Sans Boston. One of the guys looked at it and asked "Oh, do you have a bird?". Hmm....

The tree didn't fit in the back. The guys ended up wrestling it into the back seat and I opened to sun roof so it could stick out the top. Thank goodness for the sunny day. The tree made it home unscathed and is happily in its new digs. I must show it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment